Lifting Equipment Inspection:
METS carries out Lifting Equipment Inspection in accordance with industry standards and applicable legislation to all types of industry.
Our inspectors are certified and competent to conduct full scale thorough examination of all types of lifting equipment across many disciplines with the lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA).
Available Inspection Services
• Inspection for all types of Lifting Accessories such as wire rope slings, webbing slings, chain slings, shackles, eyebolts,
turnbuckles, clamps, lifting beams, hooks, link assemblies, etc.
• Crane Inspection for Mobile, EOTC, Gantries, Pedestal and Crawler cranes
• Manual Lifting Equipment Inspections such as Chain Blocks, Lever Hoists, Jacks, Pallet Lifters, etc.…
• Powered Lifting Equipment inspections such as Electric, Pneumatic and Hydraulic Winches, etc.
• Industrial Fork Lift Inspection
• General Pad Eye Testing, Frames Units, Offshore Container and Storage Bin Load Testing
• General SWL Verification and Certification
• Man Riding Baskets and Elevators
• NDT, Load Testing and Hydrostatic Pressure Witness Testing
• NDT Methods used include - Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Visual Inspection, Eddy Current Testing,
Ultrasonic Flaw Detection & Ultrasonic Thickness Gauging.